Friday, October 31, 2008

Land of Nod

I have a bit of a Crate and Barrel obsession and was so excited to learn a few years ago that they do a kids line called Land of Nod. They have great ideas for kids rooms and also for Christmas gifts. Here are just a few.

I love the idea of getting kids crafting early and this sewing machine would be a great way to introduce your child to the art of sewing.

I have a problem with wooden food...I love it. A. had a whole kid's kitchen full of it and she loved serving up a meal. I love finding sets I don't have yet like this sandwich set.
Pull toys are always cute especially if they DON'T light up or play music.
What kid wouldn't want to ride around on one of these. Too cool.

Since I sort of mentioned Crate and Barrel I thought I would let you know about their Christmas ornaments because I love them. Hubby and I got married in October and we registered at Crate and Barrel. After the wedding we went there to get things from our registry and ended up leaving with a ton of cute ornaments for our first Christmas together. Just click here to see the selection

No comments: