Sunday, October 12, 2008

Paper-y Goodness

Stumbling across beautiful stationary is so fun. If you saw my favorites list and counted the number of cool paper sites I have saved you might laugh. Apiary is one such site and one that I am excited to share. I can't post any of their photos so you have to check it out yourself. I really like the High Notes. Aren't they beautiful?
The second site I wanted to share is called Blonde Design I really enjoy the simplicity of their design.
Seriously beautiful.



In just a few short weeks I will need somethinglike this to announce the baby's arrival.


These are supposed to be thank you cards for a wedding but I like them as stationary for everyday. So pretty.

Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

Krista said...

very cute...Emily, you find the coolest stuff ever! You are a very gifted woman.

~Krista~