Thursday, December 4, 2008

Up late

Sleep and I are never friends. I don't need it and it escapes me so we have a working relationship. It works for me. Anyway I don't know if it's because I'm up late or what but I'm waiting for my Ipod to synch and browsing Etsy (my favorite place on the world wide web) and found these cards that just made me laugh (not out loud cause I don't want to wake my snoring dog or husband). Here they are and maybe tomorrow I'll think they are funny but maybe they'll make you smile first thing in the morning and it will all be worth it.

They are made by Orange Beautiful and are letter pressed so funny and pretty (isn't that how we all want to be described?)






Who doesn't want a little somethin' somethin' now and then?!


I need to tape this up in my house to get motivated sometimes.

It would be pretty bad to recieve this card but if you are that great of friends that someone could send this too you, you are one lucky belly ache-r
Enough said.

2 comments:

Briana Almengor said...

It's great to "hear" your humor, friend. :) I'd likely receive the "quit your belly achin" one. :) Cute cards.

Anonymous said...

oh great cards...no goofy pictures etc. they are classics. m