Monday, December 8, 2008

Sundance

About a year ago I started to recieve the Sundance Catalog. I have no idea where it came from or why I get it but I'm not complaining. I love this Catalog. The clothes are always my style but I love their shoes and jewelry and house stuff. Check it out.

As I mentioned before stockings are a big deal in my family. I love the idea of all having ones that go together like these. They are each so unique but match-y too. So cute.
I want an old typewriter. I would love to write all my cards and return address labels with one. I find them at different stores but they are always so expensive. This one is almost affordable and with it's own case. I must start saving.

One can never have to many winter hats. I feel like it changes a coat from formal to casual in an instant.


I want these boots. I just want boots in general but these are pretty amazing.

Such a pretty ring. I love that it looks hand hammered.

No comments: