Thursday, September 11, 2008

Collage

I think that the stuff I make is sort of neat but then I see work like this and am blown away. Everything Peter Clark makes is from paper. Can you even believe that? I mean look at these beautiful peices!

I feel like I could actually wear this (to the supermarket obviously).
If I wear the one above the Hubby can wear this one.
He even did a picture of Hudson
My dad would enjoy this.
I want to hang this on my wall. I love it.

Here I am just glueing paper to a flat surface...this is a whole other league. Amazing, don't you think?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Em! I am looking for a plastic bag holder that will sort of match my theme in the kitchen, which is wine and grapes. I have one now and it is a cow and I was thinking that it would be nice to have one that I could put on the outside of my door to show. Do you have any ideas or would you be able to make one. Let me know. I really appreciate it. Thanks!

Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

way, way too cool. what a talent...but then i think you are just as talented in the way you live your life. that's a lot more than paper! admiringly, gigi