Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Wallpaper

Recently someone asked me if I knew of any sites that sold cool wallpaper. All I could imagine was floral boarders and designs that didn't match up. But I searched anyway and found some really cool options. For now I will talk about 2 sites I found and if I find more then I will most definetly share them.

The first is called ferm Living. They not only carry cool wallpaper but also my new favorite thing...wall stickers! Little less permanent than wallpaper and then you can paint the wall any color you want. Check it out.

The second is Brewer's wallpaper. They have every kind of wallpaper imaginable, from the truly horrible to great stuff. Only problem is it's British so everything is in Pounds not dollars.

Now I mentioned I like wall stickers so I thought I would share some of the sites that have great stickers. Blik is probably my favorite place to look for wall stickers. You pick the color and the design and then lay them out on the wall however you want. They are removable too! They also will take your favorite poem, saying, verse, etc and make it into a wall decal. I want some for our attic. Take a look and see what great ideas hit you.

Sorry no pictures today my computer is being slow and frustrating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info on the Brewers paper-- my daughter is redoing her room and I don't want anything perm.