Friday, May 9, 2008

Fabric again

Maybe you are tired of fabric ideas but I'm not. There is something about the idea that I could actually make something from fabric that draws me in. Granted I've never sewed anything besides in 7th and 8th grade Home Ec. I still think I could at least make curtians if I tried. A quilt would be the ultimate in my mind. I would love to make a mismatched, no pattern, crazy quilt. A girl can dream. So here is the site for today...It's called Duckcloth (by the way, MOM, if you click on the word in gray you will go to the site)
I have a mini-addiction to paisley and this would be absolutly perfect for my guest room curtians.

Not sure what I would use this for I just love it.

I'm thinking if I get the bedding I love for my bedroom then these would make cool, funky curtians or accent pillows.

This is just sweet. Something for a kids room. Maybe a pillow or a super cute little girls skirt.


They also sell fabric by the bunch. MMMMMM...bunches of fabric. Sign me up.

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends who are moms.

No comments: