Friday, May 23, 2008

Bottled water and my soap box

American's drink way to much bottled water. And most of us don't recycle. Yikes. We are going to drown in a sea of plastic bottles one of these days. For some reason this is one of my biggest pet peeves. Why don't we all get a filter or a filter pitcher and a nice bottle we can use over and over, instead of plastic throw away bottles? I found some great bottles just for this purpose. Sigg is a fitness company. They sell the greatest looking bottles.



They are aluminum so they are super light weight and they can hold 4 cups of water. They also have great accessories to go with. Why don't we change the tread from plastic water bottles to these? They are way more stylish than a plastic bottle anyway.



Climbing down off my soap box now. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend.

2 comments:

Briana Almengor said...

I love it! I'll have to check it out.

Anonymous said...

i use my plastic bottles over, does that count? but i am checking out this site also. gigi