Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Crafty-craftness

I get wrapped up in craft projects often. For weeks my coffee table or dining room table will be covered in paper, glue, wire, ribbon, paint, whatever supplies I need for this particular craft explosion. Right now it's paper, glue, scissors and hole punches. I'll show you what I'm working on sometime soon. But for now I want to share about a great craft supply website. See I can't go to craft stores because I always end up spending more than I want to. I browse around and think I'll use this or that and before I know it I'm way over budget. That's why I like Papier Valise. First, they have amazing thing. Second, I can edit myself a little better on-line. Here are some things I could use for my most recent project



I know they make no sense together but in my craft they totally do. They also have lockets, which I love to wear.


The crafty ideas from this page are endless. Hope you feel inspired.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

How I'm dying to know what you are working on.