Thursday, May 22, 2008

Stationary

I love stationary. I collect it in a way. I buy it with every intention of using it but then I like it so much I end up hoarding it. Silly I know. I have a friend in Alaska now so I should start writing letters with some of it. There is just something about a clean sheet of lovely stationary that I don't want to ruin but putting my sloppy handwriting on. Get over it, right?!


Verde Paperie is stationary I would love to collect. They have greeting cards, boxed notes, stationary, journals, calendars and gift wrap (we've already touched on my love of gift wrap).
These are blank inside and would be pretty framed.

My recipes are on scraps of paper and graph paper. I need about 100 of these to get more orgnaized.

One can never have to many journals! I have one for ideas, one for notes, one for quotes, one for actual journaling and few just cause I couldn't resist buying them.

I would almost feel bad ripping into this wrapping paper. Notice I said almost.

Did I mention they also do custom stationary? Genius.

No comments: