Thursday, April 10, 2008

Vacation

It's so beautiful outside today. I am getting into summer mode...which means VACATION. We're going to the beach in July but I wanted to share some ideas for cool weekend get aways for you and your honey. This fall James took me to Sweetwater Farm located in Brandywine. I'm not always a B&B kind of girl, ever since the creepy one with dolls that stared at me all night, but this was the perfect romantic get-away. This was our room and it's even better in real life than in the photo.

The property was breathtaking and felt like it was in the middle of nowhere even though it was only about 5 or 10 min from lots of food and shopping. Try it I think you'll like it.
The next place I plan on running away to is Celie's Waterfront Inn. It's in Baltimore (Or Ball-tomorrow as the kid I used to nanny said). There is way to much fun stuff to do in Baltimore and a lot of it requires outdoor walking so why not go now that the weather is getting nicer?! I think this room looks fabulous and they have sweets that have little kitchens and sleep 4 so if you have kiddo's you could make a weekend of it, splurge on the room and save on dinner. MMMMMMMM...vacation.

No comments: