Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Knitting

I love knitting. I have made scarves for a bunch of people and a blanket for my girl. But I've been out of the habit for a while. Mostly because it's getting warm but also because I've been so uninspired by the yarn at the local craft stores. Well welcome to inspiration day. I found Knittydirtygirl and am so excited. She is local and makes the coolest yarns. Once you order them it takes about 1-2 weeks to make but come on how cool is that. You can even order custom yarn. Yes, Please.


This last one is my favorite. I think I NEED a scarf made out of this. Or a blanket.


They also have a club called Yarnie 6 where you recieve a different yarn ever other month for a year. What a great gift idea for our knitty friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I love that last yarn too! If you're looking for a project.... :-) I should totally join that yarn of the month club.

Carol