Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring

Spring is the time of year to hit up your favorite websites and buy their winter stuff on clearance. Just don't look at the new spring stuff or you might fall in love. Today I looked through the clearance of some new sites. The one I'm sharing today is called Modify. They sell a mix of vintage and new items and everything is "green". I really like this shirt on clearance and I forgot to take my own advice and fell for this dress from the spring line I'll do some more clearance browsing and share those sites this week. Also, dinner club has been postponed for a bit cause of scheduling conflicts so once we figure it out I'll start posting menus and pictures again.

1 comment:

beth said...

definitely just bookmarked that site...
now i just have to wait for my birthday...