Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ina

We are not having dinner club this week so I'm going to share one of my favorite websites for recipes. If you have not tried Ina Garten, the Barefoot Contessa yet, you are missing out. I have two

of her cookbooks and hope to get the other three. Every recipe I have ever made from one of her cookbooks has turned out great. The recipes are easy but taste like they were really complicated.
For Easter I made this ham (her's looks better than mine did) and it tasted good I thought.

Also, one of my friends made the roast turkey and it was the best I ever had.
I've made the hummus, tuna niscoise, and many others. If you are thinking of getting a new cookbook try Ina.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I love Ina! Thanks for the site.

tines said...

i agree! she's great! you can also find a ton of her recipes on the food network website. quite handy. thanks for the fun blog emily! keep that creative inspiration coming girl! xo

Anonymous said...

i heart the barefoot contessa.

Anonymous said...

I love ina...
the chicken noodle soup is really good. and the herbal iced tea (i think that's what it's called?)
missyou, loveyou