Thursday, April 24, 2008

Flowers

Today I got asked to do the flowers for a friends wedding! I am so excited. I've done it a few times before and can't wait to do it again. I love weddings and all things to do with weddings. Planning be the best part I think. I love the organization and creativity that goes into making a wedding special for that couple. It's a huge thing to be a part of. This wedding is going to be small so they only need the bride and grooms flowers. The bride likes pink so I was looking around for inspiration...here are some I found.





I'm leaning towards the first or the last. But I love them all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on my wedding flowers...(I'll never forget how nice that flower petal walk-way turned out) your friend picked the right person!
love,
Viv

Anonymous said...

i am glad you have an outlet for your boundless creativity, and your ability to help others., you will do the best job, you always do...in everything., mom