Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jack and Izzy

As always I can't resist some great paper...or etsy for that matter. I get excited to share etsy sites because, having my own, I know how much time and energy goes into each peice. Jack and Izzy are lovely. Everything is personalized and pretty.

All stationary sets come with matching envelopes and address stickers.





They have party sets that include....
SET INCLUDES:(12) custom-printed flat invitations with matching open-end envelopes(12) flat personalized thank you notes with colored envelopes(12) favor boxes in your choice of colors and (12) pieces of white grosgrain ribbon(12) cupcake flags(24) circle stickers measuring 1.5” in diameter (for favor boxes, napkins, cups, or anything else!)- All packaged neatly inside a sturdy tin

Here are the artwork and color choices.


They also do baby announcements. baby updates and bookplates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm a little addicted to the facebook "like" button because I keep wanting to click it on your site! ha! anywho...if this had a like button, I would SO click it!

Christi C.

Anonymous said...

Perfect- you found me the birthday present I was looking to give - thank you, girl!
Anne