Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Bee

I am going to be super busy this week preparing for my second craft show with my friend CDB. I am so excited but I still have a ton to do. I will give a sneak peak of what I will be selling later in the week and all the info for you if you want to come.

Totally switching subjects...

Growing up I had the smallest room known to man. And I am not just being silly. The people who moved in after our family turned it into a walk in closet. My grandfather built me an elevated bed which pretty much doubled the floor space. If I hadn't had that I would have wanted a loft bed from Tumidei. These would also have been amazing in my tiny little dorm room.




This is probably the one that would have fit in the space the easiest. It would have been wall to wall loft though. I really think this is amazing.

Make a shared bedroom 2 times bigger.

Perfect for a single child who likes to have sleep overs.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea, not just because a raised bed makes extra space, but because of the cozy nook it creates.
Cathy

Suzanne said...

I can't wait to show these pictures to my husband!!! They are so cool. We'd love to do something like this for our boys one day. Thanks for posting!