Monday, August 25, 2008

Blah it's Monday

It's beautiful outside but I've got a bad case of the Mondays. I'm completely uninspired today. Not sure why. Maybe it's the dirty dishes in the sink or the overwhelming pile of laundry or the weeds that are going to overtake my house at any moment. Oh well. I'm sure the inspiration will return tomorrow and I'll find something great to write about. I did find this beautiful print on etsy that is worth sharing.

It's by Munieca. Pretty, huh?
Don't forget to sign up for the first ever giveaway.

2 comments:

Briana Almengor said...

I've got a case of the "Mondays" as well..what a perfect way to capture that feeling. :)
Can I steal that word?

Holly said...

I was wondering if you scrapbook? I'll bet if you do, your pages are very artsy. You've got an incredible talent!

hope your Monday got a little less blah!