Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Urban Outfitters

Today is Urban Outfitter day and instead of focusing on their clothes I'm going to focus on their apartment page only. Have fun browsing the next 4 posts.

They have a special section dedicated just to Valentine's day. Here are my favorites. I love the idea of sweet little gifts for your closest girlfriends. These fit the bill perfectly and aren't bank breakers.

For your girlfriend who loves a little glitter (that would be me) this cute giant "diamond" key chain

For your artistic girlfriend. Cutie, kissing birds art


For your baker girlfriends heart shaped measuring spoons.

For the man in your life a wooden Valentine's card.



For your domestic girlfriend, lovely pillowcases.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Urban Outfitters stuff! I have a few rugs, two lamps and a few random things. Their clearence racks are always great too, tops and dresses for $10!
erin w