Friday, February 27, 2009

My obsession

I have a shoe obsession. I need to go to shoe-lovers anonymous. But I at least try to buy less expensive shoe so I can feed the addiction without breaking the bank. Target has their spring shoes out right now and there are some really great ones I want. I think every single women should own at least one pair of shoes that is a bright color (green, yellow, orange, red, blue, purple). There is just something about slipping on a bright colored shoe that makes a whole outfit look amazing.

Green shoes for only 19.99. If you are afraid of a heel start with a wedge. It is so much easier to talk in.

Yellow sandle for 24.99. Gladiator sandles are big this year. I would wear them with a cute dress or skirt.
Everyday brown flats for 29.99. These are adorable and so much better than the hot pink crocs I tend to slip on for errand running.
I bought a watermelon colored dress and these pewter heels would be with PERFECT with it (for 29.99)
These would also work with my watermelon dress. I think they are so lovely and the cheapest of the group at 17.49

Hey you only live once. Why not be brave and throw on some crazy shoes?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the peep toe heels in the bottom picture for $17, where do they come from, they are MAGICAL! :)

Anonymous said...

ok, Target, I saw that you listed that. Sorry!