Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bulletin Board

My sweet friend A. asked if I had any bulletin board ideas (either how to or where to buy). Here are a few ideas. My first stop when looking for How-to's is always Martha Stewart and she did not dissappoint in the bulletin board department. With over 900 ideas, some with video instructions, you should be able to find one you like. Next stop, of course, is etsy.


From Moxie Photo Design here is a vintage wallpaper inspired bulletin board for only $20

Check ou Exclusively by Maritza for hundreds of different bulletin boards. She does custom orders too so you could send a fabric and get exactly what you want.

This is probably my favorite. It is DIY and you might need some extra help from a super crafty friend but look at the end results. So Cute. Call me A. if you decide to attempt this one and I'll try to lend a hand.

No comments: