Thursday, July 31, 2008

cards

In honor of the many birthdays I get to celebrate this month (J, C, B and my littlest brother) I thought I would post some stationary sites.

I really like Cotton Idea Studio. And look it's their birthday too this month and they are having a sale (25% off if you type in "makeawish" at the checkout!)

I like giving unique birthday cards. This one is so beautiful and looks like it would feel nice too.


Look at the colors!

Simple and cute and what I called my little girl

I think this one is fun for an engagment card. I don't like the overly sentimental cards and like the added a bit of humor.

Perfect. Says everything you want to say to someone on their birthday.

They also sell notecards and as I still have a bit of a beach hangover these might just be the thing.

And look they are willing to feed my nootbook/journal addiction. Just what I need, more beautiful notebooks to keep around the house.

No comments: