Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shoes

I'm not exactly the most eco-friendly person out there but I do try. One of my friends sent me a link to a green shoe site and from that site I found Beyond Skin. All of their shoes are green, organic, animal free. Supposedly no human was hurt in the making of them either but if any of you have worn stilettos you know this is not always true. I guess they didn't mention humans being hurt in the wearing of them...only the making. It's so worth the pain for a beautiful pair of stilettos.
I really like the colors on these shoes. I think a pop of color with a simple black or white dress always looks great.

If the giant heel scares you just a bit start with a wedge. Same height but much easier to walk in. Then you can slowly trick yourself into the heel.

I will have my Etsy shop up and running by then end of the day (thank W for teaching me how to re-size my photos). When it's all up I'll post the address.

No comments: