Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mirrors

Someone asked me if I knew of any good mirror sites. I haven't found any shockingly new ones. Instead I have found that the tried and true sites seem to have the best not tacky version of mirrors. Here are a few I liked.


Pottery Barn has some great options. Here are two that I liked.
This one would look fabulous over my make-up area. It has a girlie feel that I just love.



I like the idea of a butcherblock frame around a mirror.

Crate & Barrel also has some great mirrors. They won't let me borrow their pictures so you'll have to check it out for yourself.

Restoration Hardware, one of my favorite stores I can't afford, has these beauties.

This is a leaning mirror. Maybe not good for houses with dogs or kids but still beautiful and much better than the cheapie full length mirror I've had since collage. (can't believe I admitted to still owning that thing)

This one feels antique to me. I love the small frame that doesn't detract from the mirror. And the side panels are so pretty.
Also try William-Sonoma Home. Hope this helps.

Another great place to look would be Ebay. I searched for "antique mirrors" and there were 880 mirrors for sale. I thought this one was pretty.


No comments: