Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More Wallpaper

My friend Hollis asked for some wallpaper ideas a while ago. I gave a few but I just found this one and had to share. What great patterns. It's called Flavor Paper. These papers are not for the faint of heart. You better want to make a statement. Maybe just one wall in a room or as a headboard for a bed. Or if you are brave a whole room. So cool.

I can imagine this in a small powder room. It would make the room feel larger and give visual interest.

For a little girls bedroom. Probably just one wall.

Funky retro kitchen. With red or blue appliances.

Formal dining room definelty.

No idea where I would put this but it is beautiful. Now if I could get get brave enough to use these.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if anyone i know is brave, it's you. go for it! mom