Sunday, November 8, 2009

Warm

The last 2 days have been gloriously warm but I know that's just to fool me into relaxing and then when the cold comes it will be even more shocking. I am not fooled mother nature! So I've decided to share some great gloves with you. I like scarves and hats and gloves. Like my shoes I enjoy having a bunch of different colors to choose from.


Check out these ruffled cuties from Banana Republic.





I like Gap's convertible gloves/mittens


Top Shop has some great options.



And as always Anthropologie makes me drool with their options. I would post ALL of their gloves but figured you can go look yourself (as it is I picked my top 4 favorites!). They are so pretty!











Who needs a new winter coat this year...just get a new set of gloves and a new scarf and it changes the look of the old coat completely.

No comments: