Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Bad Blogger

I have been just awful at blogging in the last few weeks. Sorry readers. I've been busy. But I will try to do better for us all in the future. Here's a fun little site to entertain you for the day. It's called Gama-Go and they have all sorts of fun things. Just a few of the items that caught my eye (but you really have to do look for yourself)
I love the little embroidery on the polo shirts. (squids, robots, birds, yeti's)





Cute fish ice cubes

Great tote for groceries. I am trying hard to remember to take a bag when I go to the grocery store. This one is so cute I would definetly remember it.


I love their girls t-shirts. I don't wear a lot of t-shirts because I can't always find versions I like but I like all of the ones at this site.
And cute (am I supposed to say Manly or handsome?) men's t's as well. This crow is made from little crows...pretty cool

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you're "back"...missed your blogging.