Thursday, January 29, 2009

Stuffed Animals

I think I will just post about items that will soon be gone from etsy over the next week. Today I'll post some stuffed animals. Get them while you still can.

This wool stuffed whale from Miaow is more than enough reason for CPSIA to go away. Please check out this site as the other stuffed toys are just as amazing.


Something for your little man from Gush for Plush. Who doesn't love a 3 eyed green monster?

I had a sock monkey when I was growing up but mine didn't have a cute star belly button like this one from M is for Monkey


We all know I love owls. Check out this winking owl from ButterCup Bloom. By the way this owl has a cute little pocket on his backside.


Cutest blonde dolly from Bit of Whimsy Dolls


Adorable chubby bunny doll from Curls of Sunshine

There are over 9000 stuffed animals on etsy. I have to stop looking now but try finding the perfect one yourself.

No comments: