Sunday, January 4, 2009

Comfy

Someone asked me to find some cute slippers because, let's face it, most slippers are just ugly. Thankfully there are some places attempting to make cute slippers and here are a few of them.

If you want a bit more leg coverage these boots are cute from Aerie

These beautiful slippers by Simple Layaway are a bit expensive as far as slippers go but I feel like you could leave the house in them and not get weird looks for wearing your slippers in public.

I know that some people hear the word Crocs and groan but trust me on this they are as comfortable as everyone says. And these slippers barely look like Crocs.

Cableknit booties from American Eagle

Pretty flowered slippers by Crabtree and Evelyn

Cute woolie slippers from Mani Mina

Hopefully these will get you on the right track for cute and comfy slippers. You may notice I added a brand new playlist. Wanted some new music to start a new year. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU! I LOVE the C&E ones so trying to locate them in my size. Perfect - I could really be happy with any of them. Thanks for doing the research - you ARE extraordinary.

Anne

PS - I should have copied your old songlist - that was hypnotic to get a fussy baby to sleep :) I like the new one too!