Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Furniture

When I think of furniture shopping I don't instantly think of etsy. But I have started to. I did a search and found some of the coolest, one of a kind pieces. Here are just a few of the amazing pieces.

Great Pepsi box shelves from Dear Odell
Great cabinet from Wink design
Cool Spider leg table from Solstice Home
Pretty Toile Chair from Paper Buttons
Check out the great fabric on these reupholstered chairs from Spruce Home
I wrote a few blogs the other day and saved them to post at a later date because I will be starting to work full time next week but now I realize that they will post out of order. So if it looks like their are no new posts try scrolling down and seeing if they posted out of order. I'll try to figure out how to post them in order.

No comments: