Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Shopping Bags

I like the idea of reusable shopping bags. I hate collecting millions of plastic bags under my sink (which is exactly where they are) but I always forget to bring the reusable bag with me. So here is a great one. It's from Baggu and it folds up nice and small so I can fit in my purse. That way no lugging huge bags with me, no massive collection of plastic bags and I'm being "green". All these colors to choose from. I want one of each!
See how tiny they are when they are folded up?!


2 comments:

Sheila said...

I just bought the cheap ones from our grocery store and keep them in my car so I don't forget (which I still do often!). They are surprisingly strong. But if you like the ones that fold up, look at this site b/c they have really cool designs!
http://usa.envirosax.com.

RachelArlia said...

Emily,
I thought I would let you know that I really enjoy the cute things you find and post on this blog. When I saw this post in particular, I thought the bags were so so cute and wanted to get them since I would be moving to New York City to work for the summer. So I did. I love that they fold up because if I'm on my way home from work and the produce at my favorite vendor looks particularly delicious, I have a bag with me already. They're also great for regular grocery shopping because they hold quite a bit more than plastic bags, so there's less hassel walking home. Plus they're 'green' and come in such cute colors! I would most certainly recommend these to everyone!
Thanks so much for the suggestion!