Friday, June 20, 2008

Cute

I like Etsy and spend quite a bit of time looking for new, cute finds. Today I stumbled across Michelle Brusegaard's cute stuff She does a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Screen printing, stationary and photography.


I really enjoy these screenprinted blue napkins (set of 4 for $25)


One can never have too many personalized notecards. These come in a set of 10 and are flat ($16.50)

Beautiful, beautiful stationary. I think snail mail is so much more fun that e-mail. And more personal because you have to sit and write it. This beautiful set includes 2 kinds of paper, envelope and stickers. ($23.00)

This one just made me laugh. Growing up Peaches and Cream was my favorite Barbie, and I had some Barbie's. I thought this photo was fun and cute. ($15.00)

No comments: