Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Attic

Someday our attic will be a play room. Right now it is a second guest room. But I did a really bad job picking the color. I have some friends who have promised to help pick the right color. I'm just no good when it comes to picking oranges. Blue, green, yellow, red...I can pick the perfect shade first time. But not orange. Anyway...it's going to be a very eclectic room. The bedspread is the Bella Hothouse Bedding from Anthropologie. There is an old desk, some antique toys and now I need some art. I found these great prints on John Golden's etsy. Perfect for a layed-back fun room. Don't you think?

There are a ton of different animal options. I think they are so cute.

Retro-y goodness.

This one I just want because it's two little blue birds. Maybe in my bedroom or the navy bathroom.

No comments: