Friday, May 22, 2009

Fabulous walls

I have found myself wanting to wallpaper my house lately. Not a whole room, just a wall or two. Romo Fabric has a few that would be perfect. I think you should put up some wallpaper too. I mean, just look at these patterns...how can you resisit?!



My craft room is already read so I think this would be look so pretty. Actually this one I might us for 3 walls of the room. I just love it.
Flocking. Amazing. Not sure where I would put it but I could find a place, I just know it.

This one has a bit of a shine to it. Maybe my upstairs hallway or part of the entryway.

I want this one in my dining room. I love the little birds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. WORD. i can barely handle these patterns.....

cdb

Anonymous said...

can't believe you like wallpaper!!!!! especially flocked...but i love the red one. i have a house full of wallpaper to get rid of.