Thursday, August 27, 2009

Natural

Confession time...I am not that great at the all-natural, organic thing. I recycle, I eat fruit and veggies but more often than not I still buy the regular produce. But I am trying. And if all organic, all natural products come in these super cute packages then I will switch today.
Nellie's All-Natural Products are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and environmentally friendly that reduce waste. The graphics and the site are so fun to look at.

Instead of dryer sheets try these beautiful dryer balls. And they last up to 2 years. If you don't have to buy dryer sheets for 2 years that is totally worth $19.99
Whitener, oxygen cleaner but with no chemicals.
Only takes a tablespoon to do a load even for big loads! And without chemicals I bet it smells amazing.
Laundry soap in perfect portioned pouches.
I just ran out of dryer sheets and detergent and am definitely going to give these a shot.

No comments: