Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Found it.

I have been making Christmas cards to sell on my etsy site and the last thing I need in order to post them is envelopes. I think I have found the perfect site called Paper Source. They have everything you need to create your own stationary or invitations. They have 9 envelope sizes in 31 colors and that is just the regular envelopes. They aslo have glasine bags, translucent bags and natural envelopes.

Why not make your own address labels this year? They have great printer friendly options like this pretty one in brown.

Instead of gift bags, try these pretty boxes.

I own and embosser and I love it. I would love to get a snowflake plate for this my Christmas Cards.

Are you planning a wedding or party? This site has great kits for making your own invitations.

Hopefully I will be posting regularly but my computer is trying to bite the dust so it takes up to an hour just to do one post. I'll keep trying though and one of these days we'll get the computer fixed.

No comments: