Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Untamed Menagerie

I absolutely love the pieces by Untamed Menagerie. Obviously, others do as well because each time I choose a favorite and try decide if I want to purchase it by the time I return to it, it's sold. (was that the worst sentence ever?)
This is by far my favorite piece. I think I have gone to purchase it at least 3 times and it has been sold out. They have it right now but of course I don't have the money budgeted. It will be there again. It's cut from steel isn't that amazing?
Acrylic, black, beautiful.
So perfectly pretty. You could wear this all the time.
Amazing, mirrored earings. I want to wear them with each and every dress I own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I always get a new statement necklace for the start of the school year so I think you found the site I will use - now to decide which one...hmmm.

Thanks again for shopping for me!
Anne