Monday, March 31, 2008

First of many

I have time on my hands more often these days. Also I have an abnormal love of internet browsing. I call it that because I rarely buy. I have a need to touch something before I actually purchase it. But there are a few stores that I would order from and know that it will always be the best quality. I know all of my friends are busy women and thought, "why not combine this love of browsing with a blog". Genius, I know. So I'll do all the leg work and you just check in and see what I come up with. Oh, and if you find any great sites you want to share then write me a message and if I love it I'll post it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this idea emily! i think it is going to become one of my top 5 every day checker blogs.
i've also got a few sites i really like, i'll send to you sometime.
talk to you later!
erin w

Anonymous said...

ps - you certanly are extraordinary
e

Anonymous said...

you go girl! mom

Anonymous said...

Neat idea to do this blog. I spent hours the other day surfing for soap making recipes...(never found what I wanted) :(
I'll start checking here next time I'm about to venture on the web!
...Thanks for including me on your list!
love,
Viv